Heavy Duty Racking unit is particularly constructed and designed for tough loads between 1000kg – 3000 kgs/UDL (Uniformly Distributive Load) where it is the most suitable system for heavy-capacity warehouse users. Heavy-duty industrial Pallet Racking is used in various places like Offices, Police stations, Warehouses, Grocery shops, Stalls, the Metal industry, the Chemical industry, etc. The box beam as the levels increased the loading capacity of the heavy Duty Industrial Pallet Racking. The flexibility of the box beam bracket enables an easier installation process.
As well as the dismantling process according to customer’s applications. Heavy Duty Storage Pallet racks accommodate the need for quick and easy height and width positioning of goods. In other words, it allows storage of long-length stock. It is also perfect for outdoor or indoor goods facilities and work sites.
For instance, Heavy Duty Pallet Racking is an economical solution for storing long bars, wood, tubes, pipes and etc. Heavy Duty Pallet Racking is able to load from 600-1000gs heavy goods. Moreover, the permanent stopper on storage arms helps ensure easy loading and safe goods storage.
Heavy-duty Pallet racking can be used with different accessories, e.g. support bars, wire cages, steel plates, wood plates, steel meshes, etc, to meet different demands. Heavy duty Pallet racks are known as Metal heavy duty Pallet Racking units to store one kind of shelf-heavy goods most economical and practical. It has been the strong majority of customers of all ages.
Industrial Pallet Racking
These 14 gauge heavy industrial Pallet Racking hold materials such as jigs, fixtures, dies, and more. Rigid 2″ x 2″ angle posts. Shelves are reinforced with flanged channel construction and are adjustable in 1″ increments. 3000 lb. shelf capacity. Gray enamel finish. 39″H models include 3 shelves. 5′, 6′, and 8’H models are available with 4 or 5 shelves. Easy assembly.
Features Of Heavy-Duty Pallet Racks
- Special sizes are also available for specific storage needs.
- A DURABLE Antirust frame ensures long use life.
- STURDY Solid structure with high capacity.
- Strength and also rigidity prevents compression damage to goods.
- Maximize space use in any warehouse configuration while retaining optimum product accessibility.
- High-quality steel Q235.
- High-quality Powder Coating Finish.
- The racks built from robust metal, ensure suitability for heavy duty
Advantages Of Heavy-Duty Pallet Racks
- Heavy Duty Pallet Racking System for warehouse/commercial usage.
- Companies store more products, increasing safety.
- Setting up heavy-duty shelves unit in your warehouse will improve your business productivity.
- These come with supreme load-bearing strength and are corrosion free.
- The system allows the selection of any pallet storage position at any time and without incurring load crushing.
- The storage arrangement enables First First Out access to goods.