Heavy Duty Racks/Shelving unit is particularly constructed and designed for tough loads between 1000kg – 3000 kgs/UDL (Uniformly Distributive Load) where it is the most suitable system for heavy-capacity warehouse users. Heavy duty industrial shelve racks are use in various place like Offices, Police stations, Warehouses, Grocery shops, Stalls, Metal industry, Chemical industry etc..The box beam as the levels increased the loading capacity of the Heavy Duty Industrial Shelving Racks. The flexibility of box beam bracket enables easier installation process.
As well as the dismantling process in according to customers’ application. Heavy Duty storage racks accommodate the need for quick and easy height and width positioning of goods. In other words, it allows storage of long length stock. It is also perfect for outdoor or indoor for goods facilities and work sites.
For instance, Heavy Duty Rack is an economical solution for storing long bars, wood, tubes, pipes and etc. Heavy Duty Racks are able to load from 600-1000gs heavy goods. Moreover, the permanent stopper on storage arms helps ensuring easy loading and safe goods storage.
Heavy duty racking can be used with different accessories, e.g. support bars, wire cages, steel plates, wood plates, steel meshes, etc, to meet different demands. Heavy duty racks are know as Metal heavy duty Shelving unit to store one kind of shelf heavy goods most economical and practical. It has been strong majority of customers of all ages.
These 14 gauge heavy industrial shelving hold materials such as jigs, fixtures, dies, and more. Rigid 2″ x 2″ angle posts. Shelves are reinforced with flanged channel construction and are adjustable on 1″ increments. 3000 lb. shelf capacity. Gray enamel finish. 39″H models include 3 shelves. 5′, 6′ and 8’H models are available with 4 or 5 shelves. Easy assembly.
Features Of Heavy Duty Racks
- Special sizes also available to specific storage needs.
- DURABLE Antirust frame ensures long use life.
- STURDY Solid structure with high capacity.
- Strength and also rigidity prevents compression damage to goods.
- Maximize space use in any warehouse configuration while retaining optimum product accessibility.
- High-quality steel Q235.
- High-quality Powder Coating Finish.
- The racks built from robust metal, ensure suitability for heavy duty
Advantages Of Heavy Duty Racks
- Heavy Duty Shelving Racking System for warehouse/commercial usage.
- Companies store more products, increase safety.
- Setting up heavy duty shelves unitin your warehouse will improve your business productivity.
- These come with supreme loadbearing strength and are corrosion free.
- The system allows selection of any pallet storage position at any time and without incurring load crushing.
- The storage arrangement enables First in First Out access of good.