Textile Industrial Pallet Racking is storing Fabric stands within a stockroom and requires a specific style of shelving that provides enough depth to cope with long rolls of cloth and also material. Textile Industrial rolling shelves has a close relation to carpet racking, this type of storage system is built from our standard heavy-duty components. To achieve the required shelf depth two shelving bays are positioned one behind the other. Large sheets of chipboard bridge the gap between them, creating a nice flat surface for the Fabric display Rack rolls to easily slide in and out of the rack.
Many of the shelving bays shown here were designed to include varying post heights that matched the sloping angle of the roof, improving the overall capacity of the racking system
Textile Industrial Pallet Racking is usually bespoke to each installation, please contact us to find out how our cost-effective Fabric display Rack storage solutions can help improve your Fabric Stand stockroom or store area.
Features of Textile Industrial Pallet Racking
The large Textile Industrial Pallet Racking for storing rolls can be customized to fit your exact needs, but the key features of the racks include the:
- Reducing the amount of used floor space by using overhead vertical storage
- Protecting patio shade materials from damage brought by handling and conventional storage
- Ease of use by positioning long rolls of Fabric Display Rack at the cutting workstation table for operators
- Reducing money lost on worker compensation because of injury caused by lifting
- Loading the fabric rolls can easily be done by one person
- Push-button controls for easy operation
- Added security with a security keypad to prevent unauthorized access
Advantages of Textile Industrial Pallet Racing
- The rolls are easy to use and can store long fabric rolls.
- It also reduces the amount of used floor space
- The rolls can easily load onto the pallet. Therefore it saves time and prevents any injuries to workers.
- Textile roll storage has to complete without damaging the roll materials. As a fabric roll storage system, cradle pallets can ensure that textile materials are in the best condition for manufacturing.
- Support for rolls up to 28” OD and 1,200 lbs.
- Measure and also cut directly from the carousel.
- Simple design and operation, as well as easy-to-use controls.
- Durable & aesthetic powder-coated finish.
- A safer work environment by reducing potentially dangerous steps for storing materials that can be rolled.
- No need for employees to walk, lift, bend, or drag materials across your warehouse.
- Minimal effort for roll changes or adjustments, allowing your team to operate efficiently and quickly when filling complex or large orders.