Shopping Trolley Basket known by a variety of other names, is a cart supply by a shop, especially supermarkets, for use by customers inside the shop for transport of merchandise to checkout counter during shopping. Many cases customers can also use cart to transport purchased goods to their vehicles, but some carts are design to prevent them from leaving the shop.
In many places in the United State and also in the United Kingdom, customers are allow to leave the carts in designated areas within the parking lot, and store personnel will return the carts to the storage area. In many continental European premises, however, coin- (or token-) operated locking mechanisms are provide to encourage shoppers to return the carts to the correct location after use.
Studies have shown that it is advisable for shoppers to sanitize the handles and basket areas prior to handling them or filling them with groceries due to high levels of bacteria that typically live on shopping carts. This is due to the carts having high level of exposure to skin flora of past users.
Features of Shopping Trolley Basket
- Shopping trolley basket with push pull handle.
- Vertically stack-able.
- Available in different colors.
- Ideally suitable for marts, departmental stores.
- Two wheels for easy rolling.
- Also Ideal within compact space rolling.
- Standard capacity 38 liters.
- Durable and also comfortable for retail environment.