The Fami Storage Systems tool trolleys are derived from the MASTER, STANDARD and FLEXA industrial drawer chests, to which lower frames are applied, while their motion is controlled by two pairs of wheels, one fixed and one swiveling with brakes, and by the practical handles.
Features Of Tool Trolleys and Workshop Trolleys
- Strong handles for easy action
- Central locking with cylindrical key
- Even load distribution while opening and closing
- Bottom big cabinet for heavy tools
- Stable standing secured by locking castors
- Robust wheel design to protect from toppling
- Heavy duty Rubber/PU wheels
- Electro powder coating for better paint life
- 30 to 70 kgs. Load capacity per drawer depending on drawer size.
Advantages Of Tools Trolleys and Tool Box
Achieving Greater Efficiency
The faster you can locate, load and also transport items the more efficient your service is in Workshop Trolleys. Efficiency is essential to prevent a logjam at loading bays, which would delay distribution significantly. In large warehouses, trolleys make it easier to transport more boxes at a time:
- Reducing journeys over distances
- Shortening overall loading time
Reduce Operational Costs
With items moved with greater efficiency, a warehouse’s overall operational cost is reduced. This is related to time taken to complete orders: with more completed per man-hour, the higher the revenue per man-hour. Since trolleys play a key role in achieving that efficiency; they also have a definite influence over operational costs.
Prevent Workplace Injuries
Warehouse trolleys’ contribution to safer working environment is perhaps their biggest benefit. According to the latest available figures from Safe Work Australia and research carried out by life insurance finder.
- 8 workplace injury per 1,000 workers were report in 2011-2012
- This led to 8,450 serious injury compensation claims
Trolleys are an ideal way to reduce muscle stress, the biggest form of injury (42.4%) caused by lifting and moving objects.