Shopping Trolley known by a variety of other names, is a cart supply by a shop, especially supermarkets, for use by customers inside the shop for transport of merchandise to checkout counter during shopping. Many cases customers can also use cart to transport purchased goods to their vehicles, but some carts are design to prevent them from leaving the shop.
In many places in the United State and also in the United Kingdom, customers are allow to leave the carts in designated areas within the parking lot, and store personnel will return the carts to the storage area. In many continental European premises, however, coin- (or token-) operated locking mechanisms are provide to encourage shoppers to return the carts to the correct location after use.
Studies have shown that it is advisable for shoppers to sanitize the handles and basket areas prior to handling them or filling them with groceries due to high levels of bacteria that typically live on shopping carts. This is due to the carts having high level of exposure to skin flora of past users.
Features of shopping trolley
- Custom Design
- Responsive Designs also
- A Safer Choice
- Designed for Success
- Improved shopping experience – lighter, more manageable.
- Safer – because the are made of plastic, the risk of injury and damage through collisions is minimised
- Better looking – brighter colors, cleaner, rust free – it all makes your store look better and helps to promote your brand
Advantages of shopping trolley
- Unique and fully branded design
- Very important design for success i.e Responsive design
- Proper management of products like resizing automatically, uploading also editing manually.
- Allowing customers to sign up and become a member and displaying different prices per membership level.
- Marketing tools including reward points, importing products to Facebook, related products, recently viewed products, email blasts and also discounts.
- Have a optimized SEO with search friendly URLs and more.
- Accepting of all and possible payment methods like credit cards, purchase orders, PayPal or use Google Checkout.
- Proper management of order and inventory
- Accessible to the flexible shipping options like real time pricing integration, international shipping and custom shipping prices.
- Proper information and management of shipping and also taxes
- Integration of POS and saving of Abandoned carts.
- Allowing the bulk orders for wholesalers.