A Spill Pallets is a structure that facilitates the mechanical handling of goods by the front loader, forklift, jack, etc. These pallets are those that are made from a plastic material. The vast majority of Spill Pallets & Containment Pallets are made from HDPE (high-density polyethylene) and PP (polypropylene) and recycled HDPE and PP. When selecting your pallets consider the load, style, choice of deck, material, and the temperature during use. Composite pallets offer a myriad of benefits but also come at a high upfront cost–until now. We also Manufacture high Quality of Steel Racks.
Features of Spill Pallets or Containment Pallets
- Made from high-grade HDPE or PP plastic material that is UV stable
- Many design options available due to flexible molding techniques such as standard and custom designs.
- Plastic pallets are recyclable hence, environmentally friendly
- The strong and durable structures that support enormous dynamic, racking, and static loads.
- Weather and chemical resistant
- Dimensionally stable
- Lightweight – weight is about 50% to 70% less than that of wood.
- Meets the ISPM 15 standards
- Impervious to weak acids, alkalis, and moisture
- No splinters or nails
Advantages of Spill Pallets & Containment Pallets
- Long-term investment since they can last 10 times more than wood pallets
- Old Spill Pallets can be recycled to make new pallets, hence no wastages and environmentally friendly
- Easy to clean hence, you can maintain high hygiene standards
- Lighter thus easy to transport and save on shipping cost.
- Stackable Containment Pallets take less space thus saving both space and cost.
- Safe and easy to handle since they don’t have splinters, nails or sharp edges.
- Flexible designs and manufacturing processes thus, you can customize pallets as per your needs.
- These Spill Pallets are exempt from the ISPM 15 regulations thus, all your operations will seamless without any disruptions during importation and shipping
- Resistant to chemicals and weather conditions
- Easy to handle since they have 4-way forklift entry.