Slotted Rack used for storing goods and materials. These are adjustable racks and the height of the shelves customized as per suitability and also requirement. Slotted Rack built from robust metal that provides stability as well as longevity to the product. These are corrosion resistant and also come with stable base. They made through sophisticated engineering processes, furthermore using mild, cr and hr steel, long lasting, robust in construction and also take up less space and widely used in go downs, storage units, lofts in factories as well as in industrial sites. They made accordingly to customer specifications and we offer them at competitive prices.
Features of Slotted Rack
- Precise compartments
- Light in weight
- Water resistant
- Precise dimensions
- Superior load bearing strength
- Protected from corrosion
- Dent resistant
- Easily movable
- Wide storage space
- Adjustable height
- Easy to install
- Maintenance free
- Equally spaced shelves
- Free from sharp edges
- Available in customized sizes
- Highly durable
- Stable base on surface
Advantages of Slotted Rack
- All pieces darted together using out the current spaces as well as gaps to make strong racking and capacity frameworks, without the requirement for penetrating new openings.
- Also No particular instruments required for development.
- Especially reusable – littler pieces easily used to make longer pieces, just by blasting them together.
- Existing structures effortlessly destroyed, then with new structures revamped from similar materials
- Opened Angle is a savvy approach to assemble an entire a large number of various structures.
- It is particularly Cheap, solid as well as simple to introduce
- Opened Angle uprights utilized as a part of conjunction with steel racks to very conservative racking arrangements.
- Effectively cut also created into custom structures, thus Perfect for both indoor and open-air usage.
Types of Slotted Rack
Industrial Slotted Rack
The quality-assured range of Industrial Slotted offered by cold formed from tested. Fabricated from cold-reduced steel strips, conforming to IS-573-1963 and 1079-1973 No.2 standards. Notable their superior durability, then these angles pre-treated at a seven stage process plant, phosphated and also coated with a super bake enamel paint. Specifications and Features: Nuts, Bolts, Washer, electro-galvanized to IS: 3655-199 8 mm bolts having increased root diameter compared corresponding British standard bolts. Tensile Strength of 24 kg/mm2 Scratch-proof Corrosion Resistant Offer greater load bearing capacity.
Rolex Slotted Rack
Rolex Slotted sections are cold formed from tested cold reduced steel strip, conforming to IS-573-1963 and 1079-1973 No 2, Half hard, Having a tensile strength of 24kg/mm². Pre-treated at seven stage process plant, phosphated also coated with a super bake enamel paint. All products are baked to have a scratch proof paint surface. Nut, Bolts, Washers are electro galvanized to IS:3655-1966. Rolex slotted angle systems offers greater load bearing capacity supply 8mm bolts having increased root diameter as compared to corresponding British standard bolts.
Stainless Steel Slotted Rack
Capitalizing our expertise, we engaged in manufacturing as well as supplying a qualitative range of Stainless Steel Slotted. These cold formed from tested cold-reduced steel strips, in conformation with IS-573-1963 and 1079-1973 No.2 standards. Half Hard type channels pre-treated at seven stage process plant, phosphated and also coated with a super bake enamel paint. The nuts, bolts also washers supplied with channels electro-galvanized and conform to IS: 3655-199 standards.
Steel Slotted ARack
Available with quality-assured range of Steel Slotted. These manufactured by using the best quality of raw material, which procured from reputable vendors. Furthermore Designed effectively also satisfy the clients’ need for storage and these products easily installed.